Text & Image Assignment
Idea For 1st Final Image
Idea For 2nd Final Image
Idea For 2nd Final Image
Idea For 2nd Final Image
Idea For 3rd Final Image
Idea For 3rd Final Image
Hello!I am currently doing a 2 year Diploma in Photography and I finish in June where I will be taking a gap year and Then hopefully I'll be off to Fashion College to do a 3 year BA Honour in Fashion Photography.
In my gap year I am hoping to continue on building up a fashion portfolio. I am always going to do event work. I am also hoping to go to Prague for a long weekend as its very pritty for Photography and I may do a project on this.
I enjoy Digital and Film Photography and I like Black and White Photography. I am currently doing an assignment on Image and Text which I am really enjoying and its has been really successful. I am using my friend Eleanor as a model and I have taken shots of her in the mirror. The images are based on a song from The Kings of Leon called "Use Somebody" and the idea behind my images is to show a young girl in need of somebody.
For my 1st image I wanted Eleanor to be looking down in the mirror and the text will be "You know that I could use somebody", the second image is of Eleanor looking directly in the mirror so she is looking directly at the camera, the text for this will be "Somebody, Somebody like you" and finally the third image is going to be of Eleanor looking down in the mirror crying and the text will read "I am Somebody, Somebody".
Above are some of my images from the shoot.
Nice images, but why are they so orange? any reason??
ReplyDeleteYou choose that? x
Because Of The Lighting But I Do Like This Effect. I Used One Lamp Without A Shade & It Lit Up The Whole Room. X
ReplyDelete