Image1: Shoes. I really like this image but of the angle I shot it at and I feel its a little different. The way her shoes and clutch are positioned I feel is interesting. I would have liked to zoom in a bit more I feel this would have made it better. 
Image 2: This I also like because of the bright colours, even though pink and red clash I still feel it is effective. The positioning of the shoes and clutches work well as I feel this image does tell a story and could lead to many thoughts.
Image 3: I really enjoyed shootting both girls together and as they are best friends they are really relaxed and close with each other. There were lots of laughs to. :-) I like this of Lizzi as she looked really smart and serious like she means business. Shotti acting as a mannequins also works well but in a way these put together is a little bizzaar.
Image 4: This is one of my faviourtes because I like the pose and the way Shotti is looking up at Lizzi with her finger of her chin. Lizzi looks like she is thinking and I like her pose. I think this would work well for a clothing advert of some sort. Image 5: Finally this image, I must say I really like the way the two girls posed but I wish I took just a little bit more time on the framing of this image and both girls should be more central. I got both girls to look up and look really serious and feel this adds a good efect to the image.
I did an assignment at college called Telling Stories In New Worlds. My idea was to use real people in the studio but get them to act like mannequins . I really enjoyed the shoot as the models were relaxed and it was a good laugh. I used my two friends Lizzi and Shotti to model for me. I also did a test shoot before, photographing mannequins in the studio and I dressed them in different clothing, this also worked out really well.

No comments:
Post a Comment