This is a studio shoot I did of a friend for some practice & portfolio work. I concentrated on Fashion and my ideas was based on if it was an advert for a fashion item i.e the jacket, the jeans etc. Thats another part of photography I have an high interest in. I also have a fashion portfolio and would love to do photography for fashion adverts. The studio shoot went well idea wise however the lighting wasn't as great as I had hoped e.g. the shadows which was a shame. I do prefer location work as a pose to studio just because I feel if I can pick the correct location for the shoot then I think I can really get the shots I want. And I always feel fashion on location is much more interesting.
I thought of my shots and the idea behind it I wanted something unusual but still very fashion based. At the end of my shoot I ended up with over 100 photos. I edited quite a few and do think I could design a fashion advert for my portfolio with a few of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment